Please visit my page The Spode Archive for full information on how to find out about your Spode and Copeland pieces and any Spode research you may wish to undertake.
Enquiries can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spode and Regency Roses On this blog you will find an example of a backstamp from c1807 of the pattern number only in gold. It is badly worn. It is also difficult to read because of the style of writing at this period. It will help you to know what to look for in Spode backstamps for the early 1800s in the absence of the company name.
- Spode Pattern 329 & a bit about Pattern Numbers
- Spode ABC on the T-V page scroll down to the entry for a pattern called Tumbledown Dick which explains 3 backstamps of the 1820s.
Use the links below to find more images and dates which are dotted about this blog:
- A Registration mark on Are you feeling Christmassy yet?
- Parian backstamps on Spode and Rowing and Swimming
- A parian backstamp on Spode ABC P-R page
- Spode and Polar Exploration
- Spode and Botanical Designs
- Spode, Christmas Tree in the Modern Era and the Pattern Books
- Spode and Italian Backstamp
- Spode and Printing...and Hogarth
- Spode and Dogs
- Spode and Trade Winds
- Spode and Christmas Tree 2012
- Spode and Royal Jade
- Spode and RMS Titanic
- Spode and Autumn
- Spode and Patterns in Panels
- Spode and Margrave...
- Spode and Leaves
- Spode and a Coffee Pot
- Spode and a Teapot
- Spode and Hot Water
- Spode and 101 Ceramic Highlights
- Spode's Pattern 967... and 1645
- Spode's pattern 2812
- Spode and India
- Spode and a Coffee Cup & Saucer
Remember there are over 300 marks recorded just for the Spode company so it is not an easy subject!